Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Shower

I thought about making this blog private before posting pics of the shower and only inviting a few select people to have access, but that seems like a lot of work. So my laziness takes precendence over my vanity. The long awaited photos of Large Marge....

A couple of my friends and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw the shower. The food was fabulous!
My friend made this hooter hider! So cute!





This friend just had her baby on tax day last week. I'm jealous!




This was over 3 weeks ago now and so you can imagine how i've grown. I get bigger every day! The ladies at work don't think i'll last til my due date. I love the comments about possibly twins or shock at the size of my belly. Those who lack tact really come out of the wood work right about now! Gotta just laugh!

8 comments:

Kate said...

You look great! You can never not love a pregnancy pound. They will all float away once the baby comes.

Jen said...

Aw Heath! You look great! (Sincerely.) How much time left? Each day seems like an eternity, I know. Hope it flies for you! Thanks for sharing the fun!

Palmer family said...

OH MY HECK. You are tiny...seriously...You look like you are 4 months prego is all. Just slap anyone who says you are big. I predict a 7 pounder is all. You look GREAT!

Heidi said...

Large Marge...whatever!!! I think you think you are bigger than you are because you feel so huge when your pregnant! I wish I'd looked that good!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Love ya!

Marnie said...

Yeah! Heath so glad you posted some PREGNANCY pictures! Too bad you are TINY. I was expecting way bigger after talking to you. Come on now, you're even wearing that shirt that's not even a maternity shirt and you're stinking 8 months pregnant.

Giles Fam said...

CUTE!!!! I see no large marge AT ALL, are u kidding me?? you look great! Seriously! You don't look like you are about to have a baby yet. oh, I just can't wait to meet him!! having a baby can be uncomfortable, but it is also one of the most amazing experiences of your life! i'm so excited for you and james! you're going to eat him up!! :)

j said...

Heather I'm glad you posted some pictures! Oh gosh you look adorable being prego!!!! How fun having a baby shower. I think you should come to Arizona so we can throw you another one. Think about it and give me a call please.

Tyler said...

Heather: From our conversation I thought you would look like an amoeba dividing....but you look cute!!... just like always!
--Dad